Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Will be interesting to see what he produces in the future then."

i agree! must admit im not a massive fan of coastals but there are some very nice animals being produced! the future is looking bright for this species...many new possabilities ahead!

ill make inquiries about this female for you if you want as its very stunning, the only diffence to your one is that its more 50/50 b/w rather than being more black. They would produce some of, if not, the most stunning carpets around imo.

Thanks Rob, that would be great, have sent you a PM. I have been wanting to line breed him with his dark coloured sister since I got them in the hope to produce some B&W coastals. Even the lighter colour sister could produce something unusual as well. Who knows.....LOL

This animal is stunning, it looks even better in real life. I had to go and see and handle it in the flesh lol! and thanks Dazza!

Another classic in your collection.

Cheers Buddy

This animal is stunning, it looks even better in real life. I had to go and see and handle it in the flesh lol! and thanks Dazza!

Another classic in your collection.

Cheers Buddy

No worries Hazzard, anytime..... :D:D:D:D

re B&W

Just an old garden coastal hugsta LOL better give him to me!

Just an old garden coastal hugsta LOL better give him to me!

Thats what I reckon as well Zulu.Very bloody ordinary.Send them to me Daz and I will find some poor fool to look after them.

re B&W

Thats what I reckon as well Zulu.Very bloody ordinary.Send them to me Daz and I will find some poor fool to look after them.
What we wont do to help hey,ile offer a little beardy or common bluey so he can play with it and keep him amused :)

Bloody hell that's hot ,and the black tail certainly seems special.She could definitely be classed as axanthic that one.and a hell of a looker.The belly is darker than the melanistic Darwin.

Good luck breeding her with a compatible partner you have one there in the sibling pic that would be a start,at least they share the same genes and more chances of more black and white ones like the stunner me thinks,i love the higher ratio of black to white like a 70/30 lol

this is my little breeding project when she's big enough still trying to find a realy good male to pair up with her
hope you dont mind me posting picks

Rams, Zulu, what would I do without guys like you. To go out of your way to take this creature off my hands is unbelievable, and just the thought of burdening either of you with it tortures my soul. I couldn't live with myself and I would rather suffer the agony of looking upon this creature with my own eyes. To put this burden onto someone else would be simply inhumane. Thanks anyway guys..... :D:D:D:D

nook, isnt that the snake you have up for sale? how do you plan to breed once its sold? Very nice coastal hugsta, keep us updated

I think you are onto something there mate, good on ya, good luck.

this is my little breeding project when she's big enough still trying to find a realy good male to pair up with her
hope you dont mind me posting picks

if you wanna breed with her why is she up for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back