B&w r p m...new skin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This little fella had a shed last night. He is getting better with each shed. Just a pity he is not the best feeder.
I guess he will get there in time........

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 353
Awesome head patterns. They always seem to have funky ones.

very nice nev....like the head pattern.

very nice nev....like the head pattern.

Thanks everyone, yes the head pattern is interesting. Should be a very interesting animal in another 12 months or so......can't wait for this years eggs to hatch.....

Ok Stupid question, but what does RPM stand for? Am seeing a couple of threads lately that have got it and I've got No idea what it stands for haha

Ok Stupid question, but what does RPM stand for? Am seeing a couple of threads lately that have got it and I've got No idea what it stands for haha

Really Pretty Morph.... Revs Per Minute.... Real Pine Mulch... Reduced Pattern Morph... lol

That is a cracker mate!!! I am stoked for you!
Cant wait til I see what you produce fro that animal in future...amazing I reckon!

Off topic, but a continual fascination:
I also love your grass, it reminds me of Indonesia and Thailand when on holidays, which I have admired through my travels. I have seen the Indo's kneeling down & cutting that grass with hand shears in the resorts...
That wide blade tropical grass is awesome..what is it?

I also love your grass, it reminds me of Indonesia and Thailand when on holidays, which I have admired through my travels. I have seen the Indo's kneeling down & cutting that grass with hand shears in the resorts...

Haha, start a "show us your grass" thread ;)

That is a cracker mate!!! I am stoked for you!
Cant wait til I see what you produce fro that animal in future...amazing I reckon!

Seeing as you come from south of the border I'll make an exception for you and your grass question.. Poor soul I know you don't see much grass down there.
The common name for that type of grass is "carpet grass" and as we've had something like 200mills of rain this month it looks like Ireland.

I should have said that that little boy came from one of my Julatten girls and was sired by a MD rpm from Barramundi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back