B&w r p m...new skin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning snake Nev, hope this years clutch turns out just as good or better!

I should have said that that little boy came from one of my Julatten girls and was sired by a MD rpm from Barramundi.

Umkay, so if I have managed to follow the family tree correctly you have outdone our Yankie cousins with Jag crosses already! You've only had them for 5 years and already you have outcrossed them to MD's and then taken the unprecidented step of of tainting Julatten blood, unsome is my first thought. What are some of you thinking?

Cheers,
Twoplanes.

Some of us are thinking that you should get off your high horse.

I think the problem has been eradicated. That Black and White RPM of ours had a shed and i can honestly say she is an eye melter!

Seeing as you come from south of the border I'll make an exception for you and your grass question.. Poor soul I know you don't see much grass down there.
The common name for that type of grass is "carpet grass" and as we've had something like 200mills of rain this month it looks like Ireland.

I should have said that that little boy came from one of my Julatten girls and was sired by a MD rpm from Barramundi.
Thanks Buddy for the grass update..... CP post a pic of yours, I WANT an eye melter....have you been talking with Barra as he has some similar sayings...lol

Umkay, so if I have managed to follow the family tree correctly you have outdone our Yankie cousins with Jag crosses already! You've only had them for 5 years and already you have outcrossed them to MD's and then taken the unprecidented step of of tainting Julatten blood, unsome is my first thought. What are some of you thinking?

Cheers,
Twoplanes.

I'm thinking "holy crap all that in 5 years? Well done Nev"...
Seriously Nev, stunning designer carpet.

Designer snakes are not going to design them selves

I'm thinking "holy crap all that in 5 years? Well done Nev"...
Seriously Nev, stunning designer carpet.

Designer snakes are not going to design them selves

Thanks, he still has a long way to go with the colour.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back