B&W's from Indicus.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me Allana, if u and Logan build me a good enough enclosure when I need one, I will definitely work on getting u some..... It's never too late:D:D:D:D

I got the new loves of my life....... I always thought The Tree was good with his camera but now I know he's not cos what's good r the animals his line produce..... Got the beauties two day's back but couldn't resist when my friend walked in with a camera, to bother them for a photo shoot...... Believe me or not, these two snakes look like this in the flesh and these pics were taken in sun light this arvo...... Here u go and hope u like.... Also, must add, Tree is a great person to deal with and has some of the best animals for sale.... Like my signature says, 'Cant go wrong with the the Tree:D:D:D'...... Cheers

G/B........

Attachments

• IMGP2054.jpg
    IMGP2054.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMGP2065.jpg
    IMGP2065.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 159
Congrats g&b,they are absolutely stunning mate!!!

I think you have just won the herp lotto mate,quality B&W's aren't easy to come by!!

Last edited:
hi g/b, these have been posted before, but what the hell, might as well post them again,

very nice jungles, i should know, haha, can't go wrong.............

jungle300394.jpg

bwjungle5694.jpg

Congrats to both g&b and ponybug...stunning animals!

Very nice avatar you have there too g&b.

they look great, i cant wait till they shed

Thanks guys, they are awesome..... Looking good ponybug... U have any Idea when our animals hatched???

The male shed the other night and is looking stunning....

hi mate, i was up at trees place around the 16th january and they were just starting to shed, that will give you an idea,

Well done Chetan, they are looking great. They are certainly something special aren't they ?

They sure are Ash.... Have to b the best snakes I have so far.... Got the replacement spotted and she had a feed already.... Do post some pic's of u'r black & whites.... cheers

Chetan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back