B&W's from Indicus.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, they really are the most awesome b&w's ;););)

My hat goes off to the photographer too, they are some great shots :D:D:D

p.s. love your avatar too ;);)

oops, sorry, my bad :oops::oops::oops:

but how old are they ???

Cheers:D:D

Hi Sienna, good to see u here too:D:D:D...... Yes the photographer did a great job too........ They are almost 9 months........Good to know u like them..... cheers

G/B.......

AARRR your killing me here :lol: very very nice indeed (so so gelous right now:lol:) nah good score for shore, I'll just dream what mine might look like when there's some for me;).

Allana :)

lol don't worry I know I'm more drooling then dreaming :lol:

Congrats Chaten . You told me they were good .Wrong mate They are great .You certainly are getting a very nice collection together .

Has anyone got some photo's of adult B&W.
I've been told that they look quite " dirty " as they get older ??
By "dirty " I mean, the white on the snake does'nt retain its brightness, tends to
go to the dirty off-white look.

Thanks Jarrod.....

Hi mangus, that is true, B&W jungles do loose their colour with age.. This holds strong even with B&G jungles.... There r heaps of pic's that Indicus has posted of his adult animals.... The good thing though with line bred animals, they tend to hold their color for longer..... Do a search and u'r sure to find heaps of pic's of B&W jungles(adults)... cheers

G/B.........

Has anyone got some photo's of adult B&W.
I've been told that they look quite " dirty " as they get older ??
By "dirty " I mean, the white on the snake does'nt retain its brightness, tends to
go to the dirty off-white look.

Hi mungus,

I believe that B&W's reach their peak (brightest colour) at around 3 years of age, as long as they are line bred as g&b already mentioned. They then tend to start losing the spark in their markings/colouring between 4 to 5 years of age.

g&b may like to correct me on this if I am wrong.

But I have to say that these two little guys are off to a damn fine start. Can't wait to see them in another year or two!

blackghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back