Baby Gecko Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanders199

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

i hope this is the right spot to ask but it's a slightly urgent question.

My boss had a jar containing three spotted gecko eggs which she was gonna get rid of so i took them and have taken them under the pretense that they wouldn't ever hatch. I heard they hatch at room temp and sure enough i awoke this morning to find one of the eggs busted open and an adorable little gecko running around.

Now my question is how to i go about making a temp set up i have a terrarium fully set up with nothing in it just the other two eggs, and also a small click clack. will they need heat and light or will room temp still do the trick and what about food?

Thanks guys

Flanders

oh and by terrarium with nothing in it i meant no other species.

ahhh sorry i meant to say marbled i've gotten into the habit of calling them spotted :p

Also he has a tiny ammount of skin on his front leg that hasn't detatched yet i've given him a bit of a mist but if it's still there should i remove it and how long until it becomes an issue?

Wow, It's really good to see that after a few days there hasn't been one helpful reply....it's a good thing my local reptile store is! :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back