Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman59

Reaction score
im MOVING and guess what im moving to tassie nooooo and i have to sell my bobtail back to reptile traders :cry::cry::cry::cry: im going to miss her so much my parents did say i could get another reptile in tassie probably a blotched bluey but i dont think there nearly as awesome as bobtails:( STUPID RULES:evil: i still like blotched blueys though... does anyone else want to share a time that they had like this:(

You would be better of trying to sell it privately with enclosure ETC and finding another licensed dealer to do the transfer some will do it for about 50 bucks

Yeah the real bugger is Tasmanian education system. Have fun with that buddy.

is it legal to ship from perth to NSW?
im serious, i love your snausage!!

Yeah it is but the export permit is $180 from what I have been told.

thanks Dannyboi! :)

....i can afford $180 plus lizard price if ur willing to send her my way,..... :p

You can afford that geez I would love to have that kind of cash but knowing me I would blow it in a week on movies and frogs.

I asked a site about getting in some magnificent tree frogs from WA and they wanted to charge me 200 for the permit and shipping then another 200 for the magnificents I said I'll wait a month and within a week some mags turned up for 30 bucks each.

lol, ive been drooling over that lizard since he first posted pics!

anyway, got work to do, i'll check back this arvo! :p

You are coming to live with me yay another herper in the state mountain dragons rule !!!!!

Where abouts in tas u moving to we could go to school together

Last edited:
Sorry you have to move your pet on mate,...I had to do it myself before (private rental)

At least you will be able to go field herping and keep you catch :)

All the best

i dont know where my mum said somewhere around kettering probably and chris1 id love to give her to you but i cant because my license doesnt let me sell unless they are dealers really sorry

You can sell it to whoever you want you just have to find a dealer willing to do the transaction for a reasonable price. I would love to know how much you will be offered for it by the place of purchase. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't want it back.

well ken is a nice guy our enclosure was like 600 and he gave it to us 400 because one of the sliding doors ditnt slide aswell as the other (reptile traders) sure ill get a pretty good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back