Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well ken is a nice guy our enclosure was like 600 and he gave it to us 400 because one of the sliding doors ditnt slide aswell as the other (reptile traders) sure ill get a pretty good price

Ken Is a great guy, I just bought some dragons from him! And yes Chris $180 Export fee + $30 Import fee + $10 per animal over 5 animals to export then + $150 Freight.

$180 Export fee + $30 Import fee + $10 per animal over 5 animals to export then + $150 Freight.

Sounds like Robbery - everyone this is a govenment stick up hand over ya reptiles, cash , and ya memories we ll take the lot !!!!!

Nothing to do with being nice or not, from a business point of view there would be little point in buying it back unless it was for next to nothing. It may be worth checking your sales options is all.

Not yet, I might be off to boarding school in England, so if that's the case I'll probably keep them but get my Dad to take care of them. But even if I don't go to boarding school, I'm still moving to England when I graduate uni, so either way they'll be given up eventually :(

geebus, that is daylight robbery!! The plain old $180 fee was a bit steep but i could have dealt with that, but another $180 is going a bit far,......:(

thanks for considering it tho,....you must be heartbroken having to give her up. :(

Haha, well I guess in the end it comes down to how much you want the animals that you are buying from WA. Rainbow Serpent, think about all of the cool reptiles you could keep over there! Some of our natives are more common in captivity there then they are here, for instance Tympanocryptis tetraporophora.

tassie rulles

You are coming to live with me yay another herper in the state mountain dragons rule !!!!!

Where abouts in tas u moving to we could go to school together
hi it is a bit anoying that u cant export animales but we catch our herps
i love tassie

I had to sell my motley cornsnake 3 years ago ( My first proper captive reptile) 2 hours before my flight to Australia departed...it was quite sad actually. Unfortunately these things can't be helped. Goodluck, I'm sure the lizard will be just fine if it's in good hands.

-Will

Bet your lizard will be pleased too.

Wont have to break in and train another owner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back