bad snake catching story

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what did you say to him after he gave it to you?

i would have gone nuts swearing and stuff like that:)

I don't really get it
A) You know that many people behave less than rationally when it comes to snakes.
B) He may be a bit of a jerk but at least he didn't kill it.
C) You're the one that actually opened the bag when it was close to your face ...& you're the pro.

Maybe I'm missing something here but why the upset ?

I don't really get it
A) You know that many people behave less than rationally when it comes to snakes.
B) He may be a bit of a jerk but at least he didn't kill it.
C) You're the one that actually opened the bag when it was close to your face ...& you're the pro.

Maybe I'm missing something here but why the upset ?

What i don't get is how you don't see what this guy did is stupid, dangerous and it put both me and him in a seriously bad situation. I guess with people like you out there it is going to happen more often. I suppose i better get used to it.

So I guess you learned that you don't look into the bag when it's that close to your face then .

The bag wasn't tied up and it was made from plastic, it was shoved into my chest I'm bloody lucky i did open it to see what was inside. Ur comments are ridiculous.

I'd like you to try doing upto 10 calls at all hours of the day and night, every night and then not get cranky when someone does this to you.

That's why the upset!

The bag wasn't tied up and it was made from plastic, it was shoved into my chest I'm bloody lucky i did open it to see what was inside. Ur comments are ridiculous.

I'd like you to try doing upto 10 calls at all hours of the day and night, every night and then not get cranky when someone does this to you.

That's why the upset!

OK , well thanks for pointing out my "ridiculous" comments .
According to my new REP Aus mag , there are 15 species of Elapid in Darwin , So why would you open the bag (as you said you did) when it's that close to your face ?
I can see your point , but stuff like that is all part of your gig isn't it ?

OK , well thanks for pointing out my "ridiculous" comments .
According to my new REP Aus mag , there are 15 species of Elapid in Darwin , So why would you open the bag (as you said you did) when it's that close to your face ?
I can see your point , but stuff like that is all part of your gig isn't it ?

I still can't beleive ur defending this blokes actions. I'm not gonna comment on you any further. Ur making me as angry as i was yesterday.

You're out there performing a valuable service to the public and for all Herps Waruikazi. What that guy did was stupid to say the least. I sure hope that the experience doesn't put you off doing what it is you do.

I still can't beleive ur defending this blokes actions. I'm not gonna comment on you any further. Ur making me as angry as i was yesterday.

I think you're reading me wrong here waruikazi : I'm not defending the blokes actions at all , i'm just not defending your action of opening a bag that you knew had a snake in it , that close to your face , that's all .
So let's suppose that scenario again , what would you do differently after the bloke thrust the
bag into your arms ?......that's my point . I think it's great that you do the job you do by the way.

i was under the impression he didn't know what was in the bag because of the casual nature it was given to him

OK . ok , i'll give you what you want then . pfffft some people are idiots like the one you had to deal with , wish it was him that got bitten by the snake hahaha , Phew , you're job is dangerous & you're batman.

People deal with fools everyday in their jobs . You're never gonna see the guy again .
I ask you again , what would you do differently if another customer thrust a bag into your arms , exactly the same way, on another job . I'm going with the positive here . What did you learn from it?

when i read it, i thought he got tagged because he was laying on the ground..
he must of been tired after playing Steve Irwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back