Ball Pythons For Sale!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did she try and advertise on an aussie website??? And it says Victoria!!!
Naughty Naughty!!
Mell :D

You're too late, I have just bought them all.

I know a bargain when I see one! Now all just promise me you won't tell NPWS....

Last edited:
Emailed for photo's, this was the reply

they are still available and are well trained and have never bitten any body and will be coming from the united republic of victoria-cameroon which is just a 7 8-9 hours flight.so if k by you then i can send you some pics.
waiting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:lol: Camaroon again :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Donk

lol. im so sick of these animals being sold from cameroon. Ive been offered, monkeys, fennec foxes, a cougar, ball pythons, and more, all from Cameroon. I think there's a HUGE scam over there at the moment, i bet half these animals dont exist. Just emailed her, and told her what;s what!

She replied back to me saying she is based in Victoria. My understanding is, the snakes are located in Cameroon, but she's in VIC so she basically lives here and is still trying to sell exotic snakes to Australians.

WOW.. how dumb... surely she is aware of the repercusions..
or is it a total scam.. where she takes ur money and runs..????????

Probably. Ive had a few emails from her. Sounds like a major scam. Best not spook her, authorities are already onto it.

Here's a reply i got back after explaining twice that we cant have them here.

ok.i do understand and thanks k.but what other specie of pets do you like.what about bulldogs,yorkies and hyacinth macaws parrots?
waiting.

(Cant speak english properly, and it sounds like a backyard breeder who's in it simply for the money).

So sick of these people with animals in Cameroon, you just want to save them all, poor things. I had someone offer me a fennec fox, a cougar, and someone else had a toilet trained monkey and sent pics (it was wearing a diaper). Also had a couple email me about adopting their coastal pair that were in cameroon because they were busy searching for a rare bird or something, and just paying for freight. Sick of Cameroon, its all 1 big scam!

it's a scam, if your not sure just google their email address. You will notice this person is selling monkeys as well and having a few different locations, such as india and Texas... now if that doesnt tell anyone its a scam I dont know what will lol.

I just write that I will report them, they never write back or advertise in the same email again. They have heaps of sites on these Cameroon scammers.

dont you guys ever get emails from cameroon asking if they can use your bank account to deposit an inherritance of like $300,00 or 5 mil or whatever, offering a 5% finders fee? its all bull**** ignore it.

lol. im so sick of these animals being sold from cameroon. Ive been offered, monkeys, fennec foxes, a cougar, ball pythons, and more, all from Cameroon. I think there's a HUGE scam over there at the moment, i bet half these animals dont exist. Just emailed her, and told her what;s what!

Like there hasent never not been a scam comming from Cameroon;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back