Ball Pythons For Sale!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant find it now, but on one of the sites one of the Cameroon government bodies published that these people cannot even afford to own any of these things- eg. Hyacinth Macaw so they therefore cannot obviously send them. They don;t have money to feed themselves let alone an animal, so don;t be fooled. They know that these animals are desirable in other countries and advertise them for cheap prices so that everyone gets hyped up about it.

Guh, not Cameroon again. How stupid do those scammers think we are?

I always get e-mails about families who have lost their houses and money cos of civil war and all they want is $2,000 to get back on their feet.
They spin this 30 min. load of @#!%*, that has more wholes that you could poke a stick at!
Always dodgy.....and cruel if they actually have the animals

Who needs exotic pets anyway with the great range of pythons we have here in Australia.

didnt any1 watch 60mins -.- it was a dif bunch of people but basicaly the same scam. they have up to hundreds of people basicaly living with in feet of computers so they can keep the scam alive at all times they get paid next to nothing but there boss's rack it in still so many people fall for these such obviouse scams...

Yes i saw that, it just happened to be on. Nigeria i think it was about. Scammed some people out of everything, over $100,000 easily, because once they were hooked in, if they didnt continue paying their families were threatened, so they were stuck paying. They nabbed over 25 computers in one little room in nigeria. Im sick of animals from cameroon, bank investments in Scotland, free this and that in India... over it... way over it... SUPER SCAM!

I saw that.
i don't know how anyone would think they would get 5% of 1,000,000 just to use your bank account.
Nigerians they were

yeah i saw it aswell.....theyre probably the guys that keep sendin me those dodgy e-mails aswell!!!
they also had that joint in asia somewhere where they pulled apart the ships, its great that its all been recycled but its a major environmental disaster,
i wonder what it looked like before all that happened

For Gods sake it's a scam, ignore it , there are no animals, IT''S A SCAM.

Emailed for photo's, this was the reply

they are still available and are well trained and have never bitten any body and will be coming from the united republic of victoria-cameroon which is just a 7 8-9 hours flight.so if k by you then i can send you some pics.
waiting.

There you go...a legitimate answer from someone who obviously didn't check our import laws.

omg i was offered monkeys too its a dam scam there unrealllllllllllll. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahah lolololol

ghen kela man told me it was going to be at my door in seven hours lucky no money was sent lol

kool i want a monkey how much and were is camaroon located willing to drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back