be proud and show us your pets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallove

Reaction score
hey everyone,
just for a bit of excitement ive decided to start this thread so people can add pictures of their animals. feel free to add pictures of any animal wacky and wonderful, big and small or just your everyday pet. :)
look forward to seeing what types of animals everyone elso owns!

irish settlers.jpg

these brother and sisters are irish settlers, they're a huge dog. they're my mum's friends dogs.

irish settler.jpg

this one is the female of the two irish settlers. named zarla.

Spiny leaf insect ..jpg

this is my spiny leaf insect that passed away a couple of years ago. great little critters they are.
Dexter.jpg

this is one of my two cats, dexter ages about 10 weeks.

rocky.jpg

this is also an animal that belongs to the same lady that owns the dogs, i was lucky enough to babysit little Rocky the joey.!

add your pictures!!

sorry guys got the name completly wrong i meant irish setter, and i was completly off the planet when i wrote that name i think. im still trying to think what the name of the breed is.

Definitely not Irish Setters. :p

The one on the right looks something similar to a Pyernean Mastiff.

yer haha. there a rare dog and theres two names for them one is really long and the other is long but simpler. i dont think its a mastiff. apparently they're a breed that are completly untouched or something like that the owner was telling me. :p

yer the only thing is theyre not anything like the dogs i labelled as them haha.
add pictures of your animals, reptiles, fish whatever! :D

Maybe a Kangal or Anatolian Shepherd? They certainly have the height for it...

they look very much the same but i dont think thats the name. ill probably recongnise it if i come across it. it might be tho they look the same. more so the Anatolian Shepherd i think

heres my husky , and my 2 ducks and chooks .

Attachments

• dig2_6th_jan_2006.jpg
    dig2_6th_jan_2006.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 25355.jpg
    25355.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 69
ZOOJAS that in one very healthy husky.
that lacey is so cute​
i absolutely agree the colours are great!!
and same with snowman's turtle. these pics are great keep em coming guys! :)

Love the slider turtles snowman, is it a red ear? ive seen yellow as well, not here tho back in nz

Love the slider turtles snowman, is it a red ear? ive seen yellow as well, not here tho back in nz
Im pretty sure red eared sliders are illegal in aus... they definately are in brissy...

I love my zoo.
1. my big turtle boy which ran away from his pond and the old guy down the road put him in the duck pond his name is crush.
2. My darwin boy pepsi clmbing our post outside
3. my princess omen searching the ccouch at feed time
4. my baby beardeds tempest ferris and fidget (rip fidget died because she was born with an absyst above her eye)
5. the first day we bought finch at a pet shop in rocky
my pictures aren't real good but hey I am sharing more to come
100_0812.jpg100_0840.jpg100_0854.jpg100_0862.jpg100_0876.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back