Beardie Tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shea_and_ruby

Reaction score
So we have two beardies, about five months old now (we believe one of each sex will need to confirm that soon!) so hubby built them a tank, as he does. this time was from scratch however with things that we had laying around. i think all we paid for this was the $10 for render and then about $10 for plants.

shell before mortar.jpgledge.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Oh, there is another light in there now for the uv, and also substrate on the flooring. so i think they will like it, should suit them for a number of years

Seeing all the enclosures you and your hubby put together make me want to give it a crack. to bad I have the Creative and hands on skills of a one armed bricklayer from Baghdad.

lol i have about the same amount! i picked up a paint brush to do some dry brushing on the very first one we did and i stuffed it! since then i just tell him where to put the plants, which colours to use, get coffee and pass tools!

i would say its not that hard, but then again i haven't done much of them! it seems a lot easier to do them if you already have a frame (like a bargin unit from ebay or the like) and work from there. you never know until you try i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back