Beautiful Amyae PICS - DUW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay84

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well i havn't really had much time to play around with my new camera, so this evening i thought i'd snap a few of the Amyae! I hope you like!

The first 3 pics are of one of my yearling females, she is extremely pale in colour and seems to be getting lighter with each shed! -

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0540.jpg

DSC_0535.jpg

Second set of pics is her sister, also very pale but colouring up to be a nice bright red! -

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

This is dad of the 2 girls -

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

And this is gorgeous mum! -

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

Hope you enjoy my pics. I know they are not that great, but still learning how to use my camera lol... all of them are taken on manual setting.

Very Noice Jay,...mastering that camera already :) Any Bubs this yr?

Lucky you. I have a yearling pair that I'm looking to breed next season :) but I've managed to successfully breed my aspers this season so will be good to see them Hatching.

Have you happened to notice at what age do the amyae explode in growth???

Looks good. I like those first two. Pictures dont do the poor things justice. :(

Thanks for sharing the pics Jay. Been waiting to see them. That light one is lovely. Great genetics. My female is up to breeding weight now so will see how we go with her.

Absolutely stunning amyae Jay, thanks for posting. I love them all but that mother is just gorgeous. I definitely need to get some of these guys.

Interesting how the youngsters are so pale compared to the parents and that they seem to be getting lighter with age.

55gms is a good start 60gms is better

Pictures dont do the poor things justice. :(
Being a novice with the camera its hard to capture their true colours.... i got as close as i could lol. Better int he flesh for sure.
Thanks for sharing the pics Jay. Been waiting to see them. That light one is lovely. Great genetics. My female is up to breeding weight now so will see how we go with her.
I can't wait for next season to breed them! I am debating whether to breed them with their father or an unrelated male.
Absolutely stunning amyae Jay, thanks for posting. I love them all but that mother is just gorgeous. I definitely need to get some of these guys.

Interesting how the youngsters are so pale compared to the parents and that they seem to be getting lighter with age.
Told you they were better than the levis lol...... Yeah, when i got the babies they were both a nice bright rich red, as they have matured they are gradually lightening in colour.

very nice u might even have a hypo line started there :p

Well, i am hoping with a bit of selective breeding that i can get a hypo line going. The parents have in most clutches thrown one hypo baby and one red.

They are gorgeous Jay! Esp the first two girls, how old are they now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back