Beautiful Tiger Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLACkra

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just a couple pics of a 2ft+ little tiger that I took while releasing him. Tipped the bin over and he was kinda enough to take his time moving on so I grabbed a couple shots:

DSC_0140_edited-2.jpg

DSC_0143_edited.jpg

The most beautiful tiger I've caught so far and by far the most docile.

Absolute stunner! I have seen a very similar one years ago but it had abit more orange through it than that specimen.

The story behind the call out was apparently the husband had attempted to get the snake already, there was a shovel on hand when I arrived! Anyhow the snake had gone into a hole in a retaining wall of this small back patio type area with dog kennels and a couple bird cages. Had a look in the hole and there was his head looking back at me. Moved the dog kennels and birds so I had a good working area and then took the retaining wall appart. Ended up hooking him then went to put him in bin but the guy had moved the bin to I'm assuming a spot he thought was more useful for me. In the time it took me to realise the bin was basically behind me the snake had fallen off the hook so I then tailed him and popped him in the bin. A very calm snake though apparently the home owner had tried to flush him out with the garden hose before I arrived so that probably cooled him off.

Ah yes, the ever present shovel,
Id like a dollar for every callout Ive had where there is
some dude,innocently leaning on the shovel.
He says " just in case the snake attacks someone".
Yeah right...lol.

hahahaha shovel dudes,or even better you should see what one bloke had armed himself when he heard i had found blacksnakes down the back of his plsce ill start a thread about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back