Bendigo here i come

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python_dan89

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all, guess wat got news moving to bendigo!!! Yay for me..
How many of you are up that area? would be intrested in meeting some herp lovers in the news area?
Anyone no what the reptiles are like around that area?

Anyways feel free to pm me.

MOVING IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS:)

G'day,

Im from bendi, long time resident unfortunately for me. Not bad for herps, Carpets to the north, tigers to the south. rbb,eastern browns, blindsnakes, legless lizards, varanids, dragons, couple of species of gecko, tortoises and the odd bandy bandy apparently. its not really a herp paradise but its ok. Carpets and tigers would be the highlight for me. I used to look for bandy bandys in 2004-2005 around sutton grange because id seen blindsnakes there on hot,humid nights after rain. I thought there would be a possibility bandy bandys would be there as well (i wanted to report them to the victorian wildlife atlas or whatever its called if i found one) a couple years later someone did find one from the bendigo region and achieved all the fame and glory first hahaha, they bet me too it. bastards haha

very excited to move there mate, currently near the city in melbounre so its a change for the family :)

Bendigo has some great places to herp you just have to know where to look :) plenty of stuff around :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back