'Berko' rooster pierces girl's throat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the term Berko. I assume it comes from the old electric Berko that was like a kettle but had a lid like a saucepan. When its start to boil the lid would come off and water would boil out everywhere. Thus to go berko..

peterescue said:
I love the term Berko. I assume it comes from the old electric Berko that was like a kettle but had a lid like a saucepan. When its start to boil the lid would come off and water would boil out everywhere. Thus to go berko..

wow u really do learn something new here every day

gee, the people giving the interview sounded like well rounded citizens...

We used to have a massive rooster, that was capable of making dad fall over. One day dad was cleaning the water-trough, and the rooster saw him, rushed over and attacked him, dad fell over in the trough, so he grabbed the rooster, chucked it in a sack and left it in the shed all day. After that it never attacked him again lol
(no roosters were harmed in this story, only dads pride)

I have not heard the term for years... or seen a Berko water heater for even longer. As a kid my mum used to heat cans of baby food in one. It was just the right size for the cans to be fully covered with about half a cup of water.

Gerry said:
peterescue said:

wow u really do learn something new here every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back