Bfr reptiles new website launch - friday morning!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Reaction score
Hi All,

We are very happy to announce that my new website will be up and running tomorrow morning.

This is the begining of over very exciting time for BFR REPTILES we are heading the Designer GTP route. In saying that our animals will never be over priced. I believe that everyone should be able to own any species that they want. We will have animals that range in a variety of price brackets.

I have spent alot of time working with Sorong locals and have been able to produce some stuning animals. I have aquired some different locals of late and will be focusing on these in the next 2 years. Mixed clutches are on there way!

I have always said and have always believed that Quality over Quantity is the attitude to have when breeding any animal, this ensures that a happy healthy is produced and is one that can have a long happy life. It also ensures that the owner of the animal has the same experience with the animal/animals they have chosen. I'm a strong believer of quality of life!

The website was constructed by Denuel R. owner and operator of d3prodesigns. I must say he has done an oustanding job. Im very happy with what has been created, he new exactly what i wanted and was able to make it happen. He has great advice, tips and ideas to make your site one of a kind.

There was also constant contact and he always was always proffesional. I cant thank him enough or reccomend him enough to you all. He is also is an active reptile keeper and has many different species that he enjoys. Yes he is one of us, so he understands exactly what we want.

Great Job Denuel R.

I hope you all enjoy the new site and if there is anything you need please dont hesitate to ask or get in contact with me.

Thanks

Bryce
BFR REPTILES

Looking forward to seeing it Bryce sounds like it will be good also really looking at seeing some shots of your greens you will be producing.

The website was constructed by Denuel R. owner and operator of d3prodesigns. I must say he has done an oustanding job. Im very happy with what has been created, he new exactly what i wanted and was able to make it happen. He has great advice, tips and ideas to make your site one of a kind.

There was also constant contact and he always was always proffesional. I cant thank him enough or reccomend him enough to you all. He is also is an active reptile keeper and has many different species that he enjoys. Yes he is one of us, so he understands exactly what we want.

Great Job Denuel R.

:D Cheers mate, it was a fun project and I look forward to seeing what you breed in the future!
Good luck with your projects!

Good work bryce carnt wait to see it. Talk soon.

Another good job d3 , the site looks great the only problem is it makes me want a gtp even more ,,, one day :)

Looks good mate. good job to the designer I hope all goes well with your pairings.

Looks great!

I like the graphic art...nice!

I know it's only very early days but will there be jungles and woma additions to the gallery section?

Cheers,
~Akwendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back