Bfr reptiles photo competition 2011!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Reaction score
Hi All,

If you dont already know im running a photo comp through ''MY WEBSITE BFR REPTILES.com.au'', please see below details on how to enter, this is just a heads up.

Welcome to the BFR REPTILES photo competition for 2011!
You will have the chance to win 1 pair of Black & Yellow jungle carpet pythons. That’s 1 male and 1 female only.
All you have to do to enter is simply submit a photo of you and your python for your chance to win! The image must contain yourself and your python, get creative with the photo.
Entries are open and they close promptly on the 31st of July 2011.
Terms and conditions
  1. The photo must be of yourself and your python.
  2. The photo must be clear
  3. The photo must be emailed to [email protected]
  4. The photo must be submitted by the close date and time of 4pm est on the 31st July 2011.
  5. No entries will be allowed after the close date.
  6. The animals can’t be swapped for another species or cash.
  7. BFR REPTILES will choose the winner and this will be announced on Wed the 31st August 2011 on the BFR REPTILES website.
  8. The winner must be licensed and classed accordingly.
  9. The animals will be sent after the winner is announced and all forms or import/export licenses are filled and completed if needed.
  10. All photos will be deleted after the close of the competition. A covering letter will be sent to each entrant informing them of this.
  11. All legal issues will also be covered with the winner in reagrds to ownership of the photo and presentation of the photo on this website.
For more information please contact [email protected], photos of the animals will be uploaded on the website.

Competition ends 31st July 2011.

Thanks,

Bryce
BFR REPTILES

Last edited:
I'm well aware of the legal issues with publishing images. I have everything covered guys/girls just enter the competition if you want the chance to win the animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back