The BFR REPTILES Green Tree Python Photo Competition!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Reaction score
Welcome to the BFR REPTILES photo competition for 2012! Entries will open in January 2012.

You will have the chance to win 1 Green Tree Python Hatchling!All you have to do to enter is simply submit a photo of your python for your chance to win! The image must be of your python and you must be the person to take the photo, let's get creative with the photo people.
trans.gif

Terms and conditions
  1. The photo must be of your python (does not matter what species).
  2. The photo must be clear.
  3. The photo must be emailed to [email protected]
  4. The photo must be submitted by the close date and time of 4pm Wednesday 15/2/2012.
  5. No entries will be allowed after the close date an only one entry per person
  6. The animals can't be swapped for another species or cash.
  7. BFR REPTILES will choose the winner and this will be announced on this forum and BFR REPTILES website 4pm Wednesday 29/2/2012.
  8. The winner must be licensed and classed accordingly.
  9. The animals will be sent after the winner is announced and all forms or import/export licenses are filled and completed if needed.
  10. All photos will be deleted after the close of the competition. A covering letter will be sent to each entrant informing them of this.
  11. All legal issues will also be covered with the winner in regards to ownership of the photo and presentation of the photo on this website.
  12. The entrant must have the appropriate class of license to keep the said animal.
For more information please contact [email protected]

This is the little GTP that will be given away as part of the competition.

P1030243.JPG
isuue no. 8/1/2011

Last edited:
awesome, what a great comp, there will be some great pics wouldnt like to be judging.
wonder how hard it would be to try train one of my pythons to pose....

Can we only send 1 photo of 1 python?

Or 1 photo with more then 1 python in the photo?

Bryce,is it a typo when the 'Entries will open in January 2011'? or has this comp been going for a year?

Lol and I am defiantly entering my little GTP in this lol hopefully win him/her a mate lol.

perhaps a stupid question but is this for any python or just gtp's?

Pic sent I how I would love some Bfr blood lines.

Cheers Brenton

Hi Bryce,

Can you please post or link to the winner of last year's competition?

Thanks,
Renenet

Already entered and crossing all my fingers and toes.

Lol I have crossed things I never thought I could. Good luck everyone. It will be good to see the top 10 photos on the websight. So we can see the runners up.

Cheers Brenton

What an awesome competition!!
Im glad the judging isnt left to me; thats gonna be a toughie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back