BHP Acting VERY STRANGE!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakelady96

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just about 10 mins ago i heard my 2 year old BHP making funny noises in her enclosure so i quickly opened it to see what was up and she was doing a poo but sorta thrashing around every time she tried to push and i could hear her guts making a sloppy sound and she was opening her mouth like she was struggling to breathe! I have no idea what the hell happened! She's not a new snake ive had her since she was a hatchling, she feeds regularly, just ate a medium sized adult rat on Monday, sloughs normally, i really dont know what has happened! Ive never had any sort of problems with any of my reptiles, this is definetly the first, im thinking of taking her to the vets now and paying how ever much it is for after hours call outs... Not sure if our vet does that though.... Im really worried about her, she seems fine now but when i hold her i can feel her breathing hard and her gut rumbling...

Has anyone else had an experience like this or know why she did this? Any info would be greatly appreciated right now...

Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back