BHP Advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you wanted bhp advise but you don't want to acknowledge the help and experience we offer you...

Who has housed bhp successfully together???
Name them or is this just made up for you to justify your own position. You have been told what will happen. I would not trust a hungry bhp with a snake twice it's size.
Although just about everyone in Australia keeps them alone I am a member of a specific BHP site on Facebook with members from all around the world and there are claims from people in Europe to have housed them together for up to six years. I know that these are only claims and that 6 years is not a long time in the life if a snake and don't recommend doing it.

This is not exactly another BHP but the OP may find it interesting.

[h=1]BHP eating goanna DUW[/h]

I'm acknowledging what you's are telling me but i was just telling you's what i have herd so i can see what you guys think of it an i can not put another tank on top as it is its made out of a TV unit and is quite high

- - - Updated - - -

and thanks you for the help now i know to defiantly not to as my head was tossing and turning between it

how big is your snake? and can you put a pic of the enclosure up please. 8ft tank sounds massive.

put a wall in the 8ft eenclosure and you have 2 4ft enclosures, Perfect for womas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back