BHP Morphs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Scott

Reaction score
In a recent article from tails and scales there was mention of a white BHP project.
Anybody know what it is. Eg. Albino, leucistic, gost etc.
Cheers,
James

well if it was an albino BHP it would infact have a pure white head...

would also have some interesting yellow banding as well have seen a few in pics i hope to hell we have some in Aust already im already saving my $$$

anyone out there that has some contact me as i wont on the list

I agree, it would look freaky, it would be good to have a look at if it actually happens

I think the ultimate would be a leucistic BHP. Pure white with no pattern. Stunning animal. Don't know if there are any in the world though. I know Piet Ngen in Holland is putting his Albinos with an axanthic, so it will be interesting to see the result.

For those who might be interested, stunning animals! :p Although I want to know why the first is with a ball python. :lol:

Attachments

• Aspidites_melanocephalus1.jpg
    Aspidites_melanocephalus1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Aspidites_melanocephalus2.jpg
    Aspidites_melanocephalus2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Aspidites_melanocephalus3.jpg
    Aspidites_melanocephalus3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Aspidites_melanocephalus4.jpg
    Aspidites_melanocephalus4.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 267
i seen that pic bout 4 months ago i wud love 2 own 1 isnt it sexy

there is also the bumble bee BHP's which i know true blue used to have but may have moved them on by now not sure as i aint heard anything about them for awhile

White headed pythons,apparently i heard on the grape fine is that their is one in Aust that got sold for $50,000 a little back,if its true the person that owns it might have a few Hets by now,and maybe in the near future their might also be a few more around.Thats if the owner breeds it,maybe its just his pet.Personally i prefer a nice looking BHP or even the Bumblebee BHP,that is one HOT BHP...I nearly fogot the Axanthics are Magnificent....

wud of that albion bhp just been a fluke or wat how dose it work

iv never ben a huge fan of bhp's because they fade and go dull and drab with age but im a sucker for albinos and i love the albino bhp's.

i have been told by a couple of people and have heard on these forums that there is a pair in australia but i guess we will only know for sure when they come out in the open with them.
from what i hear the person that owns the albinos is a member on this site.

Our "white girl". Not white as such I know but that's her name none the less. I bred her from Dajarra parents (the same parents to my original 'Gold' animals). She's primed for breeding this season, she will be paired back to her father. All future offspring in the foreseen future are spoken for sorry.

whitegirlcrop.jpg

She is awesome Den,just wondering would they or should i say could they occur in the wild with that colouration?

Cheers MatE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back