BHP Naming

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that is cool, i thought 'ser-painter' your pronounciation is better....

Why do you want an evil name? Why not just pick something strong.......like.........
Borodor.....
Lazarus....
Abdizur....
Vorodor...
Raziel

Yersinia, botulinum, tetani, escherichia, listeria, treponema, anthracis, brucella

This is for a male snake, some names sound a little feminine...

zeus, apollo, dionysus, poisidon, ares, hephaestus, hermes, cronos, ouranos

Maybe we should put a names book together, i have so many to choose from now. I thank everyone for the brilliant ideas and suggestions... I will have to decide when my little guy arrives. Im soooooooo excited!!!

One last one... Váli - it is the name of the Norse God of Revenge. Though, I'm planning on naming my next snake Thor.

Mine is named after an aboriginal tribe of northern QLD, where they are native. Also my dods are named after towns in northern QLD. I like names that have a story or meaning.

Mine is named after an aboriginal tribe of northern QLD, where they are native. Also my dods are named after towns in northern QLD. I like names that have a story or meaning.

We have a Wanambi, which is the indigenous name for snake in the Central region. Wanambi is a Bredli. The aboriginal language has some truly beautiful words.

I decided to go with Dagger, as he is a dag. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back