bhp question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speech

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys i got my first pair of bhp 2day and ive got them in these little tubs in a big enclouser ive been playing around with my thermostat and the tubs seem to be heating up to around 31 and a half befor cutting out just wondering if this is ok as i dont want to hurt the snake

i have played around with the thermostat abit more and now have it cutting of at 29c and clicking back on when tem drops to around 27.3c is this better someone please msg me i only got them today and cant sleep to i have answers

something like 32 at the warm end and 22 at cold end, search heating bhp in the search option above and should find all the info. But only have half or a third of the enclosure heated and always have a cold end availiable for them.

if your using tubs im tipping that the whole tub is getting to 31c but they need a cooler spot to go to

if your gonna keep them in the tubs for awhile i would get a short heat tape and just lay it on one half of the tub so they still have a cool end to goto

hope that helps

if your using tubs im tipping that the whole tub is getting to 31c but they need a cooler spot to go to

if your gonna keep them in the tubs for awhile i would get a short heat tape and just lay it on one half of the tub so they still have a cool end to goto

hope that helps

i personally wouldn't worry about it they are pretty resilent snakes, as long as they are eating and aren't to warm they should be fine, you have to remember it is winter if you want to keep them warm then keep them 30-35 and keep them feeding a you would during summer times no big deal unless they resist feeds for long periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back