Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I have a womanand a jungle. Maybe when they are full size and I am used to handling them I can looked forward to getting a bigger python. But till then I'll stick with the little fellas

heres bob clarke's retic from the USA "fluffy" :D
http://www.bobclark.com/d_learn.asp?id=71

retic_fluffy.jpg

Last edited:
ok so seriously whats the mess like to clean up after some of these huge snakes? like say the size of a 50kg dog? like a rottie?

haha tristan i didnt think of that. I would imagine it wouldnt be the nicest of things.

i never thought olives got that big

Heres my large female diamond 9.5ft.

Attachments

• 11042010517.jpg
    11042010517.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 11042010519.jpg
    11042010519.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 11042010518.jpg
    11042010518.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 96
that is a big coastal jamesjr.have you run a tape measure over it? 14.3kg is impressive as well. we have photos of a wild caught one up here that went 11kg and i thought it was big.

tried to run a piece of string over her recently on my own, but as you could imagine, its more than a one man job,
i will get someone to give me a hand on the weekend, but shes defiantly a genuine 10ft+ carpet,

cheers

anyone got any pics of a 12ft+ olive? there has to be a few around, would love to see a pic of one.

cheers

ok so seriously whats the mess like to clean up after some of these huge snakes? like say the size of a 50kg dog? like a rottie?

Hummmm. . . .eats turkey, couple of days later dumps turkey.
Reminder to self, must ask herpshop if they sell shovels, or in the case of my coastal who likes to go in his water bowl, might need to invest in a half keg, ( and a bio suit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back