Bit diff

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsayi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
IMG_0592-1.jpg

yeah is very cool. kind of like what you'd call a 'granite' i would think? but whatever fancy name its still nice

Very interesting mark...
I'm interested to see what that little fella produces once bred. :)

I'm very interested to see how this snake will look as it matures
and colours change with that patterning as it looks good now.

Nice diamond x integrade x bredli x coastal x jungle x "TRUE" aussie jag (lol) x MD. ;):D
Is it one of those butterscotch chocolate caramel triple het for honeycomb popcorn morphs....... as they are awesome...........:shock:;):lol:

Nice diamond x integrade x bredli x coastal x jungle x "TRUE" aussie jag (lol) x MD. ;):D
Is it one of those butterscotch chocolate caramel triple het for honeycomb popcorn morphs....... as they are awesome...........:shock:;):lol:

Nah, Andrew didn't go to that much trouble, he just crossed a coastal with a roughy.....

LMAO.......:D should have figured that with Andrew...hahaha.

I think Andrew has another clutch this year with the same two Darwin parents so see if anything odd comes out of them again...

that is a roughy cross, it stands out a mile away - Darwin my a*** :rolleyes:

have you seen a roughy cross? does it look like one?

no, cause personally I don't know anyone stupid enough to do it ;)
but I have owned a few roughies and I've also had normal Darwins & Albino's & that is no Darwin. Is the guy who bred it a mate of yours by anychance ?

Yeah well, what ever it looks like doesn't matter, as both the parents are about 100 meters from where I'm sitting now, and both are Darwins, typical type male and a bit more colourful than average female, neither resemble this hatchy.

re Bit

I dont think it is a mongrel snake,its just made in the same factory as the stripe diamonds,probaby a heatwave that envelpoped sutherland having catacalysmic flow on effect,never know whats gonna turn up next,probably climate change,every thing is these days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back