biting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

apophis

Reaction score
i have recently put a male childrens python in with my female childrens python and every thing looked good two days later when i checked on them they where sleeping to gether under one of the hide boxes when i went down there the next day i pulled out the male and he had a gash on his nose the only way it could have goten there is by cleo biting him there is nothing in the cage to cause this sort of injury.

is this normal?
could my female be a male?
will male and female fight with each other?
what am i doing wrong?

any help would greatly be appreciated

regards apophis

You go'ulds are all the same, ya cant put a childreni in ya stomach unless ya eat it! :p :lol: try the sarcophagus! :D

Are you sure it is a bite? Sometimes a snake can injure itself on the most unlikely things. My Coastal grazed his dorsal area a few days ago just squeezing through a hole in his hide! You have sliding glass doors? Make sure there are no chipped edges if so, my Childreni LOVE to run their noses up and down the edge of the glass! Just a few possibilities to think about.

Yer mine love to check every little inch of the cage by rubbing theie nose along the glass ans the walls.
Never seen them get hostile towards each other.
There are 2 girls and one boy together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back