• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black and white diamond female

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Designercarpets

Reaction score
Ingleburn , New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Species Common Name diamond python

Age 8 years

Length fully grown , perfect breeding size and weight

Quantity Available one

Bred By unknown

General Description

i have a very sought after black and white female diamond for sale was rested last season but has bred in the past and has been fed quality rodents to put her in prime health and weight for this years breeding season.

Eats extremely well. A branch fell on her neck ( from previous owner , X-rays show that it has healed. However has some problems shedding past her neck but comes off in one piece when assisted. The injury does seem to bother her at times but the vet said that its completely healed and won't effect her breeding.
She handles really well and has never snapped ( handled by children )

I have tried to be as honest as I can with description , I encourage viewing prior to purchase as I really want her to go to a good home.

My breeding plans have changed and she is now excess to my needs. I would also consider swaps for a black and yellow jungle ( female )

Location minto NSW

Willing to Freight? Sure :) if arranged by buyer :)

Contact Details 0452220271 SMS anytime

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 227
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back