• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Headed Python Sub Adult Pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc_celly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Reluctant Sale.

BHP Qld Subadult pair. 4-5ft. Approx 18-19mths old. Will breed next year. Southern X line, bred by Daniel Garcia. Full history from birth. Both are stunning specimens, and handle very well in and out of enclosure. Both eat anything you put in front of them. Downsizing collection to fund other projects, and i just dont have the time for them, now that I'm studying and have 2 jobs. I'm going to focus on turtles and geckos. They are being heated and fed at present, to be ready for next year. Honestly make an offer. Will freight for approx $80. Prefer not to seperate, but may. Thanks!

(1st Photo - Male, 2nd Photo - Female)

Attachments

• BHP MALE 18mths.jpg
    BHP MALE 18mths.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 213
  • BHP FEMALE 18mths.JPG
    BHP FEMALE 18mths.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
snakes are so easy to care for in comparicon to lizards and gex, sux your selling them:( Also i cant see pics, is it just my comp?

Sorry just added pics lol. Yeah i just dont have the time for them MAKE AN OFFER!

daveh i wouldnt say 'dispose' lol. The idea was they have about 4mths left before i can sell, so i believe anyone truly wanting them for breeding next year would be happy to wait this until they can legally be handed over. Of course i would take small deposit, and draw up a contract type thing stating this so everything was secure. I just want to know they are going to a good, knowledgable home in advance, to save my worrying, and id love for someone to breed them. I know about the 6mth law and have had a nasty bredli go early with the right letters, but i feel someone really wanting to breed would be happy to wait a few mths for them. Tojo had the pair prior to me, Tojo if you have any photos of the parents that would be fantastic. I know they are Southern X line and were bred by Daniel Garcia. They both have a clean pattern to them. Eat anything, handle well in and out enclosure. Full shed and feeding history. Relucatant sale.

Ive had a few offers. If by Wed - Thurs i havent had any more offers, they will be sold. So if your interested be quick, they wont last! Ta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back