black necked beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it vittie if so It would seem that your male vittie is comming into sexual maturity, when his neck becomes black does he head bob alot?

yeh mine are both vitties... lol this will take a bit to get used to him being her n her being him... cos i hvnt really named them so i call them "they boy" and "the girl" lol so that really stuffs that up ay... altho the girl (who doesnt get black beard) is the agressive one... i thought it was the male who was ment to be aggressive?
and i hvnt seen the boy (whos neck gos black) nod his head yet.... only the girl when she is going spaz n running around the cage :?
nev

the females neck will get black but for a different reasons mainly if they are hot, with males it is both aggression and sexual

what if ya keep em in a bucket under a tree? :p I wonder what happened to Sergi? lol

my dominate vitticpes goes bright yellow its a yellow with like pretty stripes phase and he backs out his under belly and runs around head bopping and the babies coppy its cool i think it want a r(. Y .)t hes starting to not do it as much anymore and the less dominate males are eating more

Ha ha ha wattso. Nev, he is hanging sh1t on serg!!! with the unknown snake in a bucket under a tree!!! I think he was busted and didnt come back!!! I reckon he was telling fairy stories... :eek:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back