Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeRanch

Not so new Member
Reaction score
The Black Princess sloughed her skin today so our head keeper Wayne, grabbed the opportunity to get her out for a quick photo.

For the uninitiated, the snake is a Hypermelanistic Darwin Carpet that was affectionately named The Black Princess by Snake Ranch founder John Weigel.

Attachments

• IMG_2748.jpg
    IMG_2748.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 564
Gorgeous snake, brilliant for the community

Thanks,

Was this a post lay shed pic? Any updates on the project have any more been bred or hets been paired ect? This is one of the sexiest morphs in any aussie python to date.

Stunning. How do you think this rates compared to the 'Panther' line of jet black jungle carpet pythons in Europe?

Absolutely beautiful, can't wait for these to be available to the public. Thanks for the pic :D

Secrets....hmm...just got me thinkng, first you tease us with pics of a fantastic looking paradox, now more teasing with the princess, makes a man start thinking they might not be to far away after all, and while where on the subject of speculation..I wounder if the black princess has any thing to do with the paradox (albino paired with hypermelanistic)????

Very nice

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Secrets....hmm...just got me thinkng, first you tease us with pics of a fantastic looking paradox, now more teasing with the princess, makes a man start thinking they might not be to far away after all, and while where on the subject of speculation..I wounder if the black princess has any thing to do with the paradox (albino paired with hypermelanistic)????

Shane73
Paradox Albino's come from pure Darwin het and albino clutches..... no conspiracy here at all. They would be better off keeping the black princess line pure than mixing it that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back