Black RHD woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an example, heres a 'fader' bredli at 2 years. (1st and 2nd pic)

Then the same animal 2 years later. (3rd pic)

Attachments

• bredli1.jpg
    bredli1.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 172
  • bredli2.jpg
    bredli2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 169
  • bredli.jpg
    bredli.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 204
Nice Bredli i like it,it's like hypo at the front and classic at the back lol
looks awasome

That Bredli resembles a bredli that was posted on here ages ago where everyone made a big who ha about it being a hybrid

turns out it may be a morph after all thanks for the photos reptilia

You know what some people say... Once you go black you - well that's another story.

Beautiful snake. I'll be in line for some of his offspring if they look like him. ;)

I vaugely remember that post kupper im not sure if it was the same animal

It's certainly the same animal. Seems as if the woma is doing the same thing. I thought we covered the fact it wasn't a hybrid though. I liked it when it was 2 year old at the begining of the change. The woma probably looked better before it started to change aswell, but it's pretty cool either way.

I will try breeding him this year.his pattern isn't fading its the opposite he is replacing all other colour with black end is still changing not sure how he will end up only a few months ago he was a real nice red colour

very,very nice

thats by far the best bredl ive ever seen.look forward to seeing pictures of him growing up.
cheers shaun

hey guys, just want to bump this thread...it will be interesting to see what it looks like at the moment "D

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back