blind snakes for sale cheack it out

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickousley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
on Australian pet link this bloke has blind snakes for sal e
you should ring him and listen to what he has to say one minute there on NSW license then they are QLD license but in Picton he cant tell you the scientific name or the Speices code on his NPW book that they should be in if you ask what type they are just plain NSW form it would be interesting to hear what he says to others
Mick

From what I have heard, aren't a lot of sellers on petlink a bit dodgey?

Didn't say all :)

I have heard a few complains from people on here about it, I think a couple have been reported to NPW as well. Not sure how strict they are in NSW, but in SA, as soon as you buy something you pretty much need to record it in your book.

with the amount of "pet link seller beware" posts on this forum I wouldn't be suprised if there is a new section dedicated to pet link adds in the future, much like the "ebay seller beware" sections where everyone posts there bad experiences and names bad traders in alot of other forums lol

mickousley said:
on Australian pet link this bloke has blind snakes for sal e
you should ring him and listen to what he has to say one minute there on NSW license then they are QLD license but in Picton he cant tell you the scientific name or the Speices code on his NPW book that they should be in if you ask what type they are just plain NSW form it would be interesting to hear what he says to others
Mick

lol i rang was told there Qld license he was on hoildays here in picton asked if i could come look at them was told not until he checked with mother as was her house and her snakes ???????????

When asked scientific name or the Speices code he told me thats not his job to look at it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Told him to stop playing with his snake and ready for a visit

Then rang NPWS :lol:

What an ^%$#&*(

pythonkisses said:
When asked scientific name or the Speices code he told me thats not his job to look at it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Told him to stop playing with his snake and ready for a visit

Then rang NPWS :lol:

What an ^%$#&*(

What a moron! PK you should have known better, why would the seller of these animals know anything about them???? J/K :roll:

Lol yes Boa I know :p I had the pleasure of meeting my first blind snake in the flesh rather than in a book the other day :D Cute little sucker he was.

If you ever find one in the garden don't pick them up! They make your hands awefully smelly... For days!

i really dont know how petlink hasnt been shut down, there seems to be scammers in every section of it dog,horse etc. i should note i do have a wanted add on there at present so i have used it, but some people are just so gullable and so trusting imo the dog section is the worst

Glad I am not the only one who thought this guy sounded a bit dodgy when I called him this morning. :lol:

is this or is this not the same person that had the laceys a while age the email looks formiliar thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back