• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blonde Mac Hatchies For Sale.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogwoma

Reaction score
these little cuties are ready to go.eating well.$200 each. babies come with small plastic container and water bowl. i only have a few of these !! ph.0402452147. pics of babies and mum.

Attachments

• neils 032 (Small).jpg
    neils 032 (Small).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 344
  • neils 107 (Small).jpg
    neils 107 (Small).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 310
  • neils 123 (Small).jpg
    neils 123 (Small).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 371
would u accpet $200 plus postage to brisbane?

hey i really want a male but how would i get them to brisbane

i 12 years old and trying to convince my mum to buy me a python. o you mnow where i can buy any 2nd hand cages to keep the cost down

you get a licence and ill get you a snake.All you need is a plastic container and a small heat mat..i think mum might have to get the licence in her name.that makes it her snake !!!!!!!!

Blonde Mac

Thanks bulldogwoma, our new addition to the family is lovely!
I hope to name her Charlieen, but I will have to talk with the Rev about that I think.
: o)

Last edited:
thanks christina,your lucky,i was going to keep that little girl.good to finally meet you also daniel.good luck and keep in touch. neil.

I am going to delete the last lot of emails as clearly it is just chit chat and looks like it might develop into personal attacks.

Take this as a warning to all involved, you know who you are.
No infractions given on this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back