• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blonde Spotted Python - adult female with enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlefin

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Blonde Spotted Python

Length
1 metre

General Description

Our beautiful 3 year old female blonde spotted python is looking for a new home. We are travelling overseas in a month’s time and would like our snake to move into a home where she will be very well looked after. She would be a great family pet - perfect for kids! She is very active and has an extremely gentle nature. Unlke a lot of other spotted pythons, this lovely girl NEVER bites and is happy to be handled. She is about 1m long and eats adult mice. She usually stops eating for a few months over winter.

She comes with a beautiful, clean 90cm long display tank. The tank includes:

- Stand
- Secure lid and hood
- Light
- Fan heater
- 2 heat mats
- Thermostat and thermometer
- Timer
- Lots of natural and natural-look ornaments

We've only bought high quality equipment to ensure her enclosure is safe and properly monitored.

I may consider selling her separate from the enclosure but would prefer to keep them together - please ask.

Sorry the images of the enclosure are not the best. It really would make a nice display for a bedroom or living room. Please only enquire if you have a reptile keepers license or intend to get one. Thanks and feel free to ask questions.

Sydney, Eastern Suburbs

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Fiona - [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

NSW Animal Keeper License - AKLZ002573
mirrhi-small1.jpgmirrhi-small2.jpgmirrhitank-small1.jpgmirrhitank-small5.jpgmirrhi-small6.jpg

Attachments

• mirrhi-tanksmall3.jpg
    mirrhi-tanksmall3.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Hi guys,

This girl is still for sale. Here are some better pictures of her from a few days ago showing her size and patterning. She hasn't shed for quite sometime so looks a little dull in these photos, normal she has quite nice, shiny blonde colouration. I am going overseas soon and need to rehome her, please contact me with any questions or if you'd like to make an offer.

mirrhi-small7-size1-IMG_0593-20140526.jpg
mirrhi-small8-size2-IMG_0597-20140526.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

She's still available - $430 for snake, enclosure, accessories and food.

Last edited:
Bumping this as I'll be overseas from next week. I won't be able to respond to messages between then and late July, so please get in touch now if you're interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back