'Bloody big' cane toad found in Seaford

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL no worries herptrader me too! Whats with herp owners hating cats? I think its aweful. Please keep those comment to yourselves, im a herp and cat lover - an animal lover. I think cane toads were partly a government decision, ******, but dont worry ill do my part to irradicate them :)

I don't really like cats myself but I can see why others do like them (companionship and all that). However....even if I did like cats I couldn't keep one in Australia because it really isn't the responsible thing to do if you're interesting in conserving native wildlife.

Anyway, back to the topic. I hadn't even realised they had come down as far as Victoria. I hate to think whats going to happen.

I saw thousands of em the other day, out of control, its been a very long time since i have even seen a wild native frog. i hope they come up with a bio chemical that spreads and that will distroy cane toads and not have effect on other animals. cause i cant see any other way, there are just to many numbers.
cheers steve

I hate the bloody things. We live just south of Cairns and there are like a million of them in my front yard.

No offence, but it doesn't look real big unless it has something to compare with.

And yes, I live in FNQ where we get heaps so I do know how big they get. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back