Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpetPythons.com.au

Reaction score
Did anybody notice the photos of these animals in the recent reptiles Australia magazine? They were bred from the marble childrens python SXR has, from what I can see in the magazine!

the latest reptiles australia still isnt available around here.

He doesn't say which hatchies came from the marbles. Did all 4 or just the two "granite" like ones?

From my reading (interpretation) i think all four came from the same clutch

It would be interesting to hear from the actual owner of the original marble, and perhaps Simon Stone as well....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome i cant believe it ive been looking for the latest mag!!!!! thats insane!!! l

They don't look leucistic to me. They've got brownish heads and some brown specks on them.

Leucistic are cool, but damn that granitey one is ugly as hell.

wahh, i still cant get a hold of the latest issue, news agent says "its over due so IT SHOULD be out this week"
and then a week passes and i ask again and they tell me the same thing!
but that is an exciting and extreamly sexy snake :p me wants it

ps. is the marble trait co-dominant?
In issue 7 of scales and tails it says that simon thinks the trait to be recessive and shows a picture of one of the F1s.
Does the article in Reptiles australia talk of the genetics?

might look that way gunny, wait till you breed it and see if it proves out before calling it a proven pied , it might be like a reverse paradox. a one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back