bluey pit

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
DSCF2648.jpg
'

DSCF2653.jpg

had a few out in the sun this morning as it was quite warm today

DSCF3004.jpg

DSCF3002.jpg

DSCF3005.jpg

DSCF3022.jpg

DSCF3019.jpg

DSCF3020.jpg

cheers
H.

aah ur lucky ur getting warm weather lol
nicee pics
can they escape?

wow nice set up we are in the middle of doing ours ;)
i love the top pictured skinks what locality are they?

ive seen that type before, what era they and how did you attach the lid?

its about 2 metre diameter and the lid is heavey and basically sits flat on top, both sides are hindged so you can open both of them.

the top guys are western blue tongue skinks and are south aus locality, and nah they cant get out.

let me know when they breed i got north westerns that i thought were pretty great but they look nothing like that. very interested ;)

Very nice :) Love the colour on that last one, and the westerns are awesome. I'm really going to have to get some of them some day.

Ben

great size got to be the best way to keep lizards out in the sun nice work:)

Very nice, keep any MDs? how they looking if you did :D

Very nice, keep any MDs? how they looking if you did :D

yeah kept a few, had a few buyers fall through who wanted pairs or trios so still have quite a few around. they look better every shed will have to get some new pics of them

nice enclosure

Nice setup. Where did you get that drum from. I cant find any circular enclosures round here (Gold Coast) I am after two. Any suggestions?

Lachlan

Nice setup. Where did you get that drum from. I cant find any circular enclosures round here (Gold Coast) I am after two. Any suggestions?

Lachlan

some of your large animal produce supplies might have them, but i cut a tank in half for that one.

cheers
Gary

looks just like my first outdoor bluey cage,nice shots heli,there all looking good

thanks richard, yeah it is just an easy good pit to make. and at least i can take it with me if i leave this place. i hope all your blueis are going well.

ive had some issues with westerns and centralians,they got a respitory infection last year,which i treated but seems to be lingering,but thankfully there going well again now

ive had some issues with westerns and centralians,they got a respitory infection last year,which i treated but seems to be lingering,but thankfully there going well again now

ahh thats not good, it can really kick them around cant it,i think its a blueys one weakness really. good to see they are going well now though. cant wait to get myself some centrals

cheers
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back