bluey pit

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep seems to knock those 2 species round,it started in a young centralian,which passed onto the westerns and juvie stumpys,the stumpys came good with treatment, never had further issues,the centralians also,but its the westerns that had a hard time getting over it,but thankfully there going well again,up until catching it,they were thriving,feisty are those young westerns

yep seems to knock those 2 species round,it started in a young centralian,which passed onto the westerns and juvie stumpys,the stumpys came good with treatment, never had further issues,the centralians also,but its the westerns that had a hard time getting over it,but thankfully there going well again,up until catching it,they were thriving,feisty are those young westerns

yeah my ones eat like pigs, expecially the fat one, yeah doesnt sound to good, do you have much issue with humidity levels down there, i know they'll knock off a stumpy here bloody quick, i try to keep the westerns as dry as possible. i'll have to watch that for sure then if i get some centrals.

yeah cold humid in melb,but mine are indoors year round,the stumpys parents have been here for 15 years with out issue,it was a young centralian that seem to cause my greif,but my fault,i saw it had issues and stupidly thought chuck it in with the young westerns and stumpys for more warmth,should have isolated it instead

bugger, bet you werent to pleased about that. good to see they are back in good health. do you think your stumpys will pop this season, ill have to talk to you more about how you keep them, cause i want ot get some rugosa rugosas soon.

yeah cold humid in melb,but mine are indoors year round,the stumpys parents have been here for 15 years with out issue,it was a young centralian that seem to cause my greif,but my fault,i saw it had issues and stupidly thought chuck it in with the young westerns and stumpys for more warmth,should have isolated it instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back