blueys fighting need help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckos_are_great

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi all ive just got 2 new blotched blueys and since ive got them home and put them out side in my pit with my other one.since then all three have started to fight(biting each others necks and tail) ive now seperated them into 3 seperate tanks. but im just wondering if them males are realy agro to the females when they mate or are they all just angry males.

Any help would be great

yeah the boys are very hard on the girls,at breeding time, in a pit they should have room to get away from each other.

yeah they have plenty of room to avoid each other but they seem to seek each other out to fight??

Was thinking about putting some blotchies in with my easterns but now not so sure. They seem pretty aggressive. The only thing my young easterns will have a biff about is food so I feed them seperately. In your case sound like a territorial thing or a male thing. I thought the breeding season was over?

my blotchys are fine with my easterns and cunningham skink. but not with other blotchys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back