Border Security Tonight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

Just saw the ad on tele and it looked as though they might have found a shipment of snakes coming through, it looked like a bunch of pillow cases with snakes inside trying to find there way out. I won't be able to watch it so make sure you let us know what it was.

it looks like the old eppisoid when they found all them shingle backs!

I want to see about that guy who had all the eggs strapped to him - it was on the news a month or so ago

looked like birds to me.. to bad i will be at the movies watching saw3

yeah its a repeat episode they are shinglebacks and a couple of snakes from what i can remember ... just not too sure what type

um they were shinglebacks, um last pic b4 the add was some lizard, um there were something like 9 boxes and with an estimated value of $1000 a pop US for each ;) lol very interesting

44 shingle backs, 1 beardie and 1 eastern long neck. The shingles and beardie shuved in like soxs and the turtle was stickie taped in a like rubber fitting around it !!!!!!!!!!!

So, if yoo have a reptile keepers licence they put yoo in the ballot and if yoo get a shingle yoo must keep it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back