Boulengers skinks on the way

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Should be getting my boulengers skinks this week :). Quite excited about it, was originally getting 3 but now am getting 10 of the little guys. Hoping the breeder will get a chance to send tomorrow :D

Farout 10! I had enough with 6 let alone 10 with fighting etc.

Goodluck, Bluies are a favourite of mine :)

Farout 10! I had enough with 6 let alone 10 with fighting etc.

Goodluck, Bluies are a favourite of mine :)

You kept boulengers? Did you need to separate from the fighting or was it just the regular territorial scuffles you see in species such as Morethia obscura and Lampropholis delicata. What age were they?

You always get cool little skinks hornet :) what's in your small skink collection now?

Nothing yet apart from the striped skinks, more of them on the way hopefully along with the boulengers, hopefully some cryptoblepharus and if i can find any spare some Anamalopus verreauxii

About 6 months, i just kept them in sperate tubs and put them in the sun everyday. They started to nip tails and bite each other on the head.

But i have 4 now, 2 pairs :)

Post up pics, would love to see them :). Where did you get yours?

I will take a few "updated" ones tomorrow. Mark Green (Greeny1) bred them.

Nothing yet apart from the striped skinks, more of them on the way hopefully along with the boulengers, hopefully some cryptoblepharus and if i can find any spare some Anamalopus verreauxii
I thought you had night skinks? Ok let me rephrase that, what skinks of any size do you have at the moment? I've seen your posts with some not so commonly kept skinks, like robust skinks and stuff, you do have a great collection!

Ok yes i have a night skink, i would call them a smallish species. I also have eastern blueys with more on the way. Also getting pink tongues and a shingleback soon along with Anamalopus verreauxii all going well. Pick up the boulengers this arvo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back