Boxer puppy needs a name..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Eira:)

Sometimes we call her Eira-tate...

Attachments

• Picture 101.jpg
    Picture 101.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 46
What's with the "Mr Happy"?
I had a boxer called Sarge but a good name also is Dudley.

What about "Lay Down" or "Get Under The house"?

Paiten!!!!! aspen!!!! That sounds gay! {not that theres anything wrong with that} How about "Sharmen" as in Jimmy Sharmens boxers, they travelled around Oz & set up boxing matches with the local lads in rural towns, he is a boxer & an Aussie?!?!?!:)

What about, Tyson? As in Mike Tyson, hes a boxer too lol! We actually named our rotty years ago Tyson, kinda because of that, suited him perfectly! Easy to say/yell too! ;) If I were to get a boxer, thats what I would call it anyways! But Im planning on my next dog being a purebred, short nosed, female Rottweiler, and Im calling her Harlow :D, but thats a fair way off yet, Ive got it all sorted atleast! lol Know exactly what I want!

And I really like unusual and unique names instead of the usual boring Barry, Bruce, Larry, Joe etc etc names that are all too common (No offence to anyone who has those names, I just like something different and out of the ordinary and not the normal, not that you are ordinary or anything LOL! I should really put the shovel down now!:lol:) *puts shovel away!*

we had 3 boxers - Body (which was the name of a boxer in a movie), Tyson, and Louie lol but a mate of mine had a red boxer named Cruiser. i liked that name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back