Boxer puppy needs a name..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Punchy from Pulp Fiction or
Santaros from Southland Tales

Someone at my local dog park has a boxer called Cass - (= short for Cassius = Cassius Clay= Mohammed Ali = Boxer... geddit??!!)

puppy needs a name

I think the name "oi" is a good name for any dog
"oi" get out of the garden
'oi" get out of the rubbish
"oi" what you into now
or
"challenge" as that is what he'll be

puppy needs a name

I think the name "oi" is a good name for any dog
"oi" get out of the garden
'oi" get out of the rubbish
"oi" what you into now
or
"challenge" as that is what he'll be

Droller.
Droll machine.
Drolly.
Dribbles.
Frothey.

After all thats what Boxes do best :p

Ps. Mr Happy is a great name, lol..but maybe not a big tuff male boxer name..lol

Mr. Happy can be tough!!!
That's why I liked Sarge - my big male boxer looked like a Sarge.

What about Rocky Balboa's dog - wasn't it called Bunkus or something like that.

There's also Buster, Steel, Hammer, Sledge,

What about.............Merlin.................thats what i called my red/white boxer anyway.....he can conjure smells that make people dissapear so the name fits !;)

Moreliaman - What is it with boxers and stinky farts?? I rekon the gas ferments in those big chests, and comes out twice as bad..lol

MoreliaMatt and Mrs I - Shawns mum suggested Gunner too!!

Gartnfay - I mentioned Cassius to my partner, but he didnt like it! He is so fussy..whenever I come up with a name, he says is crap, but dosnt come up with any names himself!! lol

What is it with boxers and stinky farts?? I rekon the gas ferments in those big chests, and comes out twice as bad..lol
You may be onto something there !! I wonder if its true for humans aswell....do larger bellied people's fart's smell worse.....wonder if i could get a lottery grant for that research ???;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back