Boyd's Forest Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dixilizards

Reaction score
I was just curious to see what sort of interest, if any at all, there is with regards to getting Boyd's Forest Dragons here in Vic?

I know of late that Southern Angle Headed Dragons have sold pretty quickly and wandered if the same would go for Boyd's??

once i get my reptile room up and going[ just after xmas] i plan on having a nice big enclosure with a couple of boyds [ kinda why i went advanced licence]

I was just curious to see what sort of interest, if any at all, there is with regards to getting Boyd's Forest Dragons here in Vic?

I know of late that Southern Angle Headed Dragons have sold pretty quickly and wandered if the same would go for Boyd's??

not sure about how quick they'd go.. but i reckon they might do alright since being new on the vic licence. pretty amazing looking lizards, same ive just filled in my advanced licence so we will see how everything goes :lol:

If you sold them for a bit cheaper than everyone else they should sell fine. I'd like to get some of both species. Both beautiful little dragons. Anyone think angle headed dragons would be able to live in an aviary or outdoor enclosure around the mid north coast. There around this area just not where we live.
Cheers
Mark

If I could afford, Boyd's would almost be the thing to convince me to go advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back