Brag thread! Fishing/hunting/herping etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant find a pic of biggest dolly but this is decent
cannon 1983.jpg

black marlin
cannon 1864.jpg

So far my biggest jew on a lure - 24kg

Attachments

• IMGP6372 lure caught jew.jpg
    IMGP6372 lure caught jew.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 112
Holy sheet, i think i would enjoy fishing if i caught any of those fish.

does it have to be fishing...if not i riped the skin of the entire right side of my body when i came off my mountain bike im looking to c if i can find the picture...my m8 played surgen pulling gravel and sticks out of my back and it hurt like hell

lol WOW i love fishing heaps and thebiggest fish i caught was a snapper 52 and a hlf cm's long lol it was out at baitmans bay

Theres my dad with a 47cm king george compared to a just legal size and me with a 70 cm flatty
002.jpg
002.jpg

I lost my dog yesterday when he saw a pig when i was walking him. After the worst hour of my life he found his way back to me. Today i went and took revenge. First big game with my shottie. Pretty happy with the stalk i put on the mob too.

Photo005.jpg

heres the biggest flatty i have a pic of it was 84cm ( and released )

pic4.JPG

and my biggest threadfin salmon from the brissie river it was 115cm and was caught on a vibe blade that i made myself

thready2.jpg

Got her with 2 3/4 OO SG's, but had to use both barrels and then knife her. She got left alone by the mob and i put a decent stalk on her, got to about 15-18m from her and the rest of the pigs picked up on my scent (could hear them grunting and snapping their cutters at me). She stuck her head up and went to walk off so i smashed her in the back of the head. The shot wasn't powerful enough at that distance to penetrate her brain case but broke her back. I followed up with the second shot from a meter away into the back of the head/neck. Knocked her out but still didn't penetrate her skull! I shot her from the other side of her body than you can see in the pic and you can see a couple exit wounds from the shot around her ear. If i did it again (i mena when) i recon i would go for a solid.

Nice one Gordo. Use a slug or pellets?

You certaintly do! Might aswell close this thread now cause it ain't getting any better than that! Got any more pics? :p

I WIN
MISSY.jpg

I'll probably get in trouble for this. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back