Brain BHP update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

URS

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am sure a number of you would recall the pictures of the BHP that we hatched here last season.

I throught that you would like to see an updated picture of this python now at 12 months of age. It has got better with time I believe.

We have at URS would like to thank everyone for there support and like to wish you all a very merry Xmas and a very happy new year to all.

Regards Tim

Not for sale craig. but it is a female and I would hope to breed from here next year.

Regards Tim

very very nice Tim. you got to be happy with her

Allan,
She is a NT,

Gerry,
Yes we were very happy when we hatched this python last year have been line breening BHP for sometime now and to get this result we were over the moon. We hatched a number this year from the same parents all were great BHP but none were as good as what we achieved last year.

regards tim
www.ultimatereptiles.com.au

remebering the picture of it as a hatchling then reading "It has got better with time I believe." i thought... yeah right!

then i scrolled down and the first word that came to me was... sheeeeet!

absolutely awesome bhp.

do you have a male worthy of breeding her to?

very very nice tim its definetly the best bhp i have ever seen and i got to name him lol have a good chrissy mate.

Looking good Tim. I thought Brian was an unusual name until I realised my "Brain" was not working proppa :wink: :oops:

Now this I gotta see. Tim, Smithy reckons his are better then yours. Now let the games begin. That is one beautiful BHP. How are those hatchlings going? are they ready yet?

man that looks grea, i didnt see the last pics so this is the first time i have seen it. im impressed.

Wild looking animal that one,awesome!!!

Tim, Smithy reckons his are better then yours. Now let the games begin.
pics or it didn't happen remember;)

Seems to be a lot of different bhp's around i love it can't wait to see what's bred in the future!

Smithy...Pics...Internet...Now, come on!!! These are real Darwin people we are talking about here. And yes, you're right Browns, nothing seems to happen up there.

re Brain

Yeh Tim its definetly not getting any uglier with age,very nice! :D

Thank you all for your comments about this python.

Hugsta,
The day you left here mate is the day she shed.

Peterjohnson64,
the hatchling I would hope will be ready around late Jan mate.

Regards Tim
www.ultimatereptiles.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back