Brand spankin' new to the forums :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vjstalgis

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Joel, I live in the Shoalhaven region in NSW and i'm 27 years old.
Glad to be part of your reptile loving community. I have had my coastal carpet python since 1998 and his name is Snakey (how original). I've had an interest in reptiles since I was knee high to a blue tongue. I also have a central bearded dragon whos name is Lotar and he is less than a year old. I hope to add to my small collection very soon but it's a hard decision on what species to get next. I will post up some pics of my two friends soon.
I have been looking through the forums over the last few days while my account was being enabled and found lots of useful information.
Well that's it for my first post.

Cheers

Hey Welcome vjstagis! have fun here! adding to your herps will become very addictive!

hey, joel
welcome to the site
hope you enjoy it
cheers
brad

Welcome to APS mate. Yes post some pics of your reps for sure.

Cameron

I'm glad I found this forum. I stumbled across it accidently when I was "Googling" info on keeping Lace Monitors. Since reading some of the posts about keeping Lacies, i'm not sure if i'm ready to take one on. Plus my other half would probably kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back