bredli cage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeitup

Reaction score
g'day guys,

i have just joined aussie python and loving it so far. just a question regarding bredli cages. i have a breeding pair in seperate 4x2x2ft cages and am wondering if i should attach some round timber (dowell) to each end of the cage around 1ft up on brackets?this would be used for exercise and what not.
Any help, information or pics of other users breeding bredli cage set ups would be greatly appreciated

cheers
james

hey james i dont breed bredli's but i wouls say it is a good idea and recommend it . i have it in my enclosures and the pythons allways seem to go and sit up there and just lay around kinda liike the green tree pythons do.
cheers kahn

hiya james, welcome to the site. Yes its a great idea, and not just for bredli but for all snakes, what i have found to work best is a wooden bird ladder put sideways and attached with brackets the snakes love to climb up on it and then they can also sit up there and be off the ground if they wish as its wide enough to support them :)
cheers lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back